The 22Crew is a new organisation with a clear mission. We won't be able to do this alone; like all great work, it needs a team - the Crew. You can help:
- Be in the Crew. We need skills in corporate fundraising. We need project managers. We need administrators. We need web architects. Helping out at events. Social media experts. Treasurers. Someone to make the tea (yes, if you want to hold a tea and coffee morning. In tea we trust!). You might think we've not listed you, but you may have transferable skills we could use. Graduate needing work experience and wanting to build a CV? Talk to us. We'll scratch your back if you scratch ours!
- Make us money. We accept PayPal (including debit, credit card and direct debit) and Google Checkout donations here. An army might crawl on its stomach, but who's buying the food? Our research and project programmes need money, and we're not too proud to say "the more, the merrier". Do a dance. Jump out of a plane. Bake cakes. Join our online shopping affiliate site. Sell raffle tickets. Play golf. Run many miles. Organise a rock concert... Phone the CEO of a FTSE100 and ask him if she or he would like to give to a lean, but not mean charity who'll use the firm's cash wisely. We'll gratefully take money of all colours and will put it to work. Remember to ask your company if they'll match any money you raise for us.
- Yellow Moon. Buy some of the fun,
educational products and great value toys from their website, and we will receive up to 20%
cash-back on everything you buy. Just input our unique source code WTH12301 when you order. Spread
the Word -
don’t forget to tell friends and family as
they may want to add to your order.
- Ask your company to make us their chosen charity. If you have someone close affected by 22q DS, and they're happy to share their experiences, tell your employer about them, and how they can be associated with a lean, new organisation that will be very focussed. We're keen to promote those who help us too. And we're going to be very well connected...
- Remember the 22Crew in your legacy. Your donation could fund the next breakthrough that could relieve suffering or change lives.
Click the link below for details about an easy to organise, fun event you could host for your family and friends:
22Crew pre-prepared bespoke presentations
We have developed three presentations that you can use to help your fundraising. We have two Powerpoint presentations with accompanying notes suitable for school assemblies, corporate presentations, youth groups and other organisations. We also have a rolling Powerpoint slide presentation which could be used in the background of any indoor fundraising events. Please contact us if you would like to use any of them.
In time, we'll make it even easier for you to help and to give to us. Charity giving links, regular and workplace giving, it'll all be here soon. For now, while we're getting these ready, please use the Contact Us or Giving links on the left.